If you’ve got leftover brisket, these crispy Blackstone Brisket Tacos are the perfect way to use it up! Give the brisket a quick season and sear on the griddle and then sandwich it inside a tortilla with copious amounts of cheese and let it crisp up in some avocado oil on the Blackstone griddle.
Blackstone Brisket Tacos
If you ever find yourself with some leftover brisket (I know, that’s an oxymoron in some parts), we’ve got just the thing for you! Brisket tacos are simple to put together, and cooking them on your Blackstone makes them FAST too, even for a crowd.
Just don’t forget the cheese. Copious amounts of cheese. 😉
Check out all of my Traeger Recipes!
Blackstone Brisket Tacos shopping list
Wondering if you have to hit the store? Here’s the list of items you’ll need to make this recipe. For specific amounts, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Cooked Brisket
- Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Taco Seasoning
- Hot Sauce
More Traeger Beef Recipes here!
How to make Blackstone Brisket Tacos
This is just the overview so you can see what you’re actually getting into here. When you are cooking, you’ll want to use the full recipe at the bottom of the page.
Save some brisket
I know, this is the hard part, but buy big and ask questions later. You’ll want to ideally use leftover smoked brisket like you’d get with our Traeger Smoked Brisket Recipe, but I’m not going to yell at you if it is from the local bbq join, or heaven forbid, your oven.
Chop up your brisket into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle on your favorite taco seasoning. I really like this Sayulita Street Taco blend from The Spice Guy! Go ahead and cut up any toppings you are going to want now too. We like lettuce, tomato, avocado, sour cream, salsa, and hot sauce. These tacos go fast, so it is best to have everything ready to go as soon as they come off the griddle.
Medium-low is about right for these Brisket Tacos. Let it preheat for at least 10-15 minutes.
Assemble your avocado oil, tortillas, meat, cheese, the tray you’ll put the cooked tacos on, your spatulas and hot pads, and have a “runner” nearby if you have one available. I’m always needing someone to grab me a beverage or another paper plate or paper towels or whatever else I forgot.
Put down a thin layer of avocado oil followed by your tortillas, cheese on all of the tortilla, and some meat on half. Fold the taco over once the cheese starts to melt, and cook on both sides until they are browned and crispy. Repeat until all are cooked.
More Blackstone Recipes here!
Eat more tacos!
We’ve got all of our family favorite Mexican-inspired meals and recipes here, and they are constantly in our dinner rotation. Check out a few!
- Blackstone Smoked Pulled Pork Tacos
- Blackstone Skirt Steak Street Tacos
- Smoked Shredded Beef Tacos
- Tequila Lime Smoked Shredded Beef Puffy Tacos
- Pellet Grill Beef Birria Tacos Recipe
- Blackstone Fish Tacos with Peach Salsa
- Blackstone Blackened Shrimp Tacos
- Smoked Pork Loin Tacos
- Blackstone Steak Tacos
- Marinated Fish Tacos
- Ground Beef Tacos
Sides & Appetizers
- Blackstone Mexican-Style Street Corn (Off the Cob)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn
- Bean Dip Recipe
Burritos, Enchiladas, Nachos, Fajitas, Tamales, Etc.
- Smoked Shredded Beef Burritos
- Smoked Shredded Beef Nachos
- Smoked Shredded Beef Enchiladas
- Blackstone Shrimp Fajitas
- Easy Shrimp Diablo | Camarones a la Diabla
- Smoked Pulled Pork Enchiladas
- Blackstone Griddle Quesadillas
- Beef and Bean Burrito Skillet
- Shredded Beef Tamales
- Chilaquiles with Hatch Salsa Verde
- Traeger Pellet Grill Carnitas
- Traeger Bean Tostadas
- Traeger Carne Asada
- Traeger Steak Fajitas
- Pickled Red Onions
- 24 corn tortillas
- avocado oil
- 6 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 6 cups cooked chopped brisket
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- taco toppings
- Preheat the griddle to medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Lay down the tortillas and cover with cheese.
- Spread the meat over half of the tortilla, fold over the other half, and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until both sides are browned and crisp.
- Serve hot with all your favorite taco fixings!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 991Total Fat: 60gSaturated Fat: 28gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 263mgSodium: 469mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 74g
Nutrition data provided here is only an estimate.