BBQ Grilled Chicken Sliders are made with chicken legs for a tender and juicy sandwich. These get a quick marinade and then onto the grill!
BBQ Chicken Sliders
It’s WELL into football season now, how’s your tailgating game going? We grill ALLLLL year long, and my husband is a little hard-core. Over football, and the foodball game. And I’m okay with that! It makes Sundays (and Mondays, and Thursdays) way easier for me when he’s got some home-gating ideas and plans.
This chicken was marinated in Stubb’s chicken marinade for about an hour before we threw it on the grill. Any of your favorite marinades will do though!
Once it came off the grill we let it cool, and then took the meat off the bones and made some killer bbq chicken sliders. I love leg meat for this because its so tender and juicy compared to white meat.
I sandwiched these in between some awesome pretzel rolls. I love the texture of those rolls paired with the tender meat and coleslaw.
We’ve got lots more grilling recipes where this came from. Check out our other options here:
- 12 chicken legs
- 1 bottle Stubb's Chicken Marinade
- 6-8 pretzel rolls
- BBQ Sauce
- 1 batch coleslaw mix *optional
- hour prior to cook time, marinate chicken legs in the Stubb's Chicken Marinade.
- Preheat grill to about 350 degrees. Place chicken on it, and grill - turning frequently, until the internal temperature is at 165 degrees. This should take about 30 - 40 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let cool enough to handle safely. Debone the meat and place onto rolls. Top with bbq sauce, and coleslaw.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 622Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 334mgSodium: 948mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 66g
Nutrition data provided here is only an estimate. If you are tracking these things for medical purposes please consult an outside, trusted source. Thanks!