A spicy spinach sriracha dip to serve with your favorite dipper!
I’m not going to lie to you…as exciting as it is to be in the midst of playoff football season and all that it entails, especially being near Seattle right now, I’m not that big of a fan of the actual game. It gets to be a long season in the house of a super-fan, and by the end I am usually Done. I could take or leave the actual game usually (except for the big game, of course!), but what I really like is the excuse to throw down on the food!
Dips, appetizers, desserts, and all the other awesome party foods that go along with it. THAT, I am totally on board with!
This dip was also a snap to toss together. Cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan, seasonings, garlic, spinach, and sriracha. Just enough to give it a little extra, not enough to make it actually spicy.
Mix together and put into a baking dish. Top with generous amounts of mozzarella.
Bake at 350 for 25 – 30 minutes. That golden brown melty cheese was my favorite part.
- 1 10 ounce package frozen spinach thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2-3 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Combine all ingredients except for the mozzarella cheese. Place into an oven-safe dish, and sprinkle the top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted, bubbly, and light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with Ritz crackers.
Hungry for more?