These Mini Egg Muffins with Mushrooms & Spinach are a super fast breakfast that you can throw together any time. Keep a baggie in the fridge for an instant breakfast!
Mini Egg Muffins
These mini egg muffins with mushrooms & spinach have been a breakfast lifesaver lately! I made a bunch of these on Monday, and now I just pop 3 or 4 in the microwave for 45 seconds and POW! Easy, healthy, hot breakfast.
These are filled with delicious mushrooms and fresh baby spinach.
Cooked in a mini muffin tin, these are perfect for portion control.
Make these once a week with your favorite fixings for the fastest, healthiest breakfast you can get!
Hungry for more breakfast?
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup colby jack cheese, shredded
- Whisk together eggs and milk until they are well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large saute pan, and saute mushrooms until lightly browned. Place spinach in pan and saute until slightly wilted.
- Spray a non-stick mini muffin pan well with cooking spray. Divide mushrooms and spinach equally between all 24 cups. Place approximately 1 teaspoon of shredded cheese on each muffin cup. Pour egg mixture in all muffin cups.
- Bake at 325 for 15 - 20 minutes, or until eggs are set and cooked to your liking.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 158mgSodium: 221mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g
Nutrition data provided here is only an estimate. If you are tracking these things for medical purposes please consult an outside, trusted source. Thanks!
Nicole Johnson, a self-taught expert in grilling and outdoor cooking, launched Or Whatever You Do in 2010. Her blog, renowned for its comprehensive and creative outdoor cooking recipes, has garnered a vast audience of millions. Nicole's hands-on experience and passion for grilling shine through her work. Her husband, Jeremiah Johnson, also plays a pivotal role in recipe development, adding his culinary flair to the mix. Together, they form a dynamic duo, offering a rich and varied outdoor cooking experience to their followers.