Are you hungry yet? I hope so because today we’re making a delicious and hearty breakfast and whipping up our Traeger Bisquick Breakfast Bake! Full of eggs, bacon, and cheese, this is an all-in-one breakfast that is filling, easy, and delicious.
Traeger Bisquick Breakfast Bake
I LOVE a good breakfast casserole. We have made some great ones over the years like our Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole, the Traeger Grilled Bacon Asparagus Frittata, the classic Bacon Cheddar Quiche with Rutabaga Crust, or our Breakfast Casserole with Ham.
Breakfast casseroles make holiday mornings easy, and any brunch or mid-day gathering special. I appreciate a good all-in-one meal, and that’s part of the reason why the Bisquick Breakfast Bake is amazing.
We made this on our pellet grill, which is especially perfect in the summer months when the last thing I want to do is turn on the oven. If you don’t have a pellet grill or it is winter when you read this, feel free to make it in the oven!
Get all of my Traeger Recipes here!
Traeger Bisquick Breakfast Bake shopping list
Wondering if you have to hit the store? Here’s the list of items you’ll need to make this recipe. For specific amounts, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Bisquick® mix
- French bread
- Cheddar cheese
- Green onions
Get 75+ of my favorite Traeger Recipes here!
How to make Traeger Bisquick Breakfast Bake
This is just the overview so you can see what you’re actually getting into here. When you are cooking, you’ll want to use the full recipe at the bottom of the page.
Preheat your pellet grill or oven to 350°F.
Whisk the eggs and milk and seasonings and then stir in the Bisquick.
Grease your pie plate, add the cubed bread, pour the egg mixture over, and top with cheese and bacon.
Put the pan in the oven and let it cook for 30-40 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F with an instant read thermometer.
This is the best instant-read thermometer on the market, and I’ve tried a lot of them. Accurate and fast results, which is paramount when pellet grilling.
Remove from the grill, let sit for 10 minutes before cutting, and enjoy!
Whip up some Traeger Bacon!
Traeger Bisquick Breakfast Bake FAQ
Can this dish be made in advance?
Yes! You can assemble everything the evening before and bake it in the morning if you are looking to really hit the easy button on an incredible breakfast or brunch.
What’s the best way to store leftovers?
This dish keeps really well and makes fantastic leftovers! Just put some plastic wrap over the baking dish and pop it in the fridge. Super simple! Reheat in the microwave.
Are there any suggested additions or substitutions?
Our breakfast bakes are really flexible. Don’t like bacon? WE ARE NOT FRIENDS. Kidding – you can sub in ham, sausage, or some chopped vegetables if you want to skip the meat. Some fresh baby spinach would also be a great addition to this dish. Experiment, and let me know how it goes!
How about some Traeger No-Flip Bacon?
More great breakfast recipes to love!
- Our Blackstone Breakfast Quesadillas are full of scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, and delicious hearty andouille!
- Want a delicious sweet treat? Our Traeger Caramel Rolls are homemade and an incredible treat for any brunch or breakfast!
- Another sweet classic breakfast option, our homemade Blackstone French Toast Recipe is legendary in our house.
- You’ve never had proper biscuits and gravy if you’ve never had our epic Butter Swim Biscuits and Gravy!
- This Smoked Hashbrown Casserole is one that I could make into my whole meal. You can make it ahead of time too, and this one is perfect for brunch!
- 2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cubed french bread
- 1 pound cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- Preheat your Traeger to 350°F.
- While the grill is preheating, whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, and onion powder. Once that is combined, stir in the Bisquick mix.
- Grease a 9" pie plate with the butter, and add the cubed bread to the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread.
- Sprinkle the bacon and cheese on top.
- Place the pie pan into the Traeger. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the bake is no longer jiggly and the internal temperature is 160°F.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions and let it sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 493Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 232mgSodium: 1265mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 33g
Nutrition data provided here is only an estimate.