Looking for a quick and easy side dish that packs a ton of flavor? Look no further than these Traeger Garlic Butter Mushrooms! These savory and buttery mushrooms are the perfect accompaniment to any meal, whether you’re grilling up a steak or serving a vegetarian spread. With just a handful of ingredients and a Traeger grill, you can whip up this delicious dish in no time.
Traeger Garlic Butter Mushrooms
These Traeger Garlic Butter Mushrooms are a must-try for anyone looking to take their grilled vegetables to the next level. The recipe is incredibly simple, requiring just a few basic ingredients, but the result is a dish that is bursting with flavor. The combination of garlic, butter, and mushrooms creates a savory and mouth-watering dish that is sure to impress.
These garlic mushrooms are a versatile side dish that pairs well with just about any meal. They make a great addition to a barbecue or cookout, and they are a great low-carb option that is packed with nutrients and flavor. So if you’re looking for a simple and delicious way to elevate your grilled vegetables, be sure to give this recipe a try!
Get all of my Traeger Recipes here!
Traeger Garlic Butter Mushrooms shopping list
Wondering if you have to hit the store? Here’s the list of items you’ll need to make this recipe. For specific amounts, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- baby bella mushrooms
- salted butter
- white wine
- kosher salt
- Oomami Blend Seasoning (optional)
- fresh parsley
Try our Smoked Cipollini Onions!
How to make Garlic Butter Mushrooms on the Traeger
This is just the overview so you can see what you’re actually getting into here. When you are cooking, you’ll want to use the full recipe at the bottom of the page.
We’re shooting for 325°F for this recipe.
Put the everything but the fresh parsley into a grill-safe baking dish.
Put the mushrooms in the grill and cook for 15 minutes. Stir well and make sure the mushrooms get coated with all the melted butter, and cook for another 15-20 minutes.
Serve with a steak or a big pile of pasta!
Get 75+ of my favorite Traeger Recipes here!
Traeger Garlic Butter Mushrooms FAQ
Can you use another type of mushroom for this recipe?
Yes! You can use whatever kind of mushroom you have on hand, or a variety if you’d like. I’ve never met a mushroom at the grocery store that wouldn’t taste great using this preparation. If you buy a large variety, I’d recommend dicing it into bite-sized pieces.
What’s the best way to store and reheat leftovers?
These leftovers are simple. Any air-tight container or baggie will do. To reheat, toss them back into a sauté pan for the best results, but a microwave will do in a pinch.
Don’t skip our Traeger Roasted Garlic!
More great recipes to love!
- Juicy and tender Smoked Chicken Thighs, perfectly cooked with crispy skin. This is an easy and flavorful dish that will leave you wanting more.
- Not your classic meatloaf, but so much better. Our Smoked Meatloaf is infused with a delicious smoky flavor, tangy, addictive sauce, and is the perfect comfort food for any occasion.
- Tender and juicy Smoked Pork Loin is an impressive and easy-to-make main dish for any dinner party.
- Show off your BBQ skills with our crispy and caramelized Pork Belly Burnt Ends. They are a delicious and unique appetizer or main dish that is sure to impress!
- Indulge in the succulent flavors of Traeger Picanha, a prime cut of beef popular in Brazilian cuisine, that is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
- The ever-popular Thor’s Hammer is a giant beef shank that’s been “frenched” (ask your butcher), then smoked and braised for a fall-apart beef roast that’s better than any pot roast you’ve ever tried!
- Savor the rich and tender meat of a slow-cooked Lamb Shank, enhanced with aromatic herbs and spices, for a meal that is both comforting and satisfying.
- Experience the perfect balance of tenderness and flavor with a Grilled T-Bone Steak, cooked perfectly, this classic steak is good enough for any special occasion but fast enough for a weeknight!
- Enjoy a delicious and healthy meal of Traeger Chicken Kabobs, infused with the natural flavors of fresh vegetables and herbs.
- Join the viral sensation and taste the hype with TikTok Pasta, a mouth-watering dish that features creamy, tangy feta, along with wine, tomatoes, and bright, herby seasonings. Such a simple dinner!
Traeger Garlic Butter Mushrooms
These easy Traeger Grilled Garlic Butter Mushrooms are the perfect side dish for your next steak, or work really well on top of a big pile of pasta.
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Oomami Blend (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your pellet grill to 325°F.
- Put the mushrooms, butter, garlic, wine, and salt into a grill-safe baking dish.
- Put into the grill and let cook for 15 minutes. Stir everything around and let continue to cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the grill, sprinkle with fresh parsley, and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 251mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Nutrition data provided here is only an estimate.