This Frozen Bellini is anything but ordinary! My bellini recipe will blow your mind and is one incredible summer drink that will chill you down on a summer day. Peach Bellini that has a frozen twist, that will leave you reaching for one more sip.
Whether you are wanting to add a little oomph for a weekend morning brunch, or just need a refreshing frozen drink to cool you down on a hot summer day, this bellini recipe should be a top contender.
With frozen peaches, vodka, and a splash of ginger ale, and then given a quick blend. Freeze into long ice cubes and then place in a champagne flute and pour your favorite prosecco or champagne on top, and sip.
I am all about easy and delicious cocktail recipes. Champagne flute glasses always feel a little fancy, too. When you add in the long ice cubes that are frozen peaches and vodka, it does the impossible and makes something that was already basically perfect, even better.
What Is A Bellini?
Bellini’s are made with a peach puree and blend of alcohol. I love drinking bellini’s when it is that time of year when fresh peaches are available at the store. You get an incredibly sweet drink that will leave you dreaming of one more sip.
What’s The Difference Between A Bellini and a Mimosa?
Many confuse a mimosa and Bellini. While they are similar, the most significant differences is a mimosa (try my Dirty Shirley Mimosa) is made with orange juice that is stirred with champagne or sparkling wine. Bellini’s use a peach puree instead of the orange juice. Both are delicious.
Other ideas for prosecco
My go-to prosecco drink is this bellini recipe. Prosecco always is an excellent base for a Bellini. You are welcome to use champagne in replace if you want more bubbles to your drink, or prefer the champagne flavor.
Need more ideas for prosecco? I’ve got a lot of great recipes to choose from.
- Raspberry Prosecco Cocktail
- Blood Orange Cider Mimosa
- Blackberry Margarita Mimosa
- Cranberry Orange Mimosa
- Cranberry Champagne Punch
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
Making The Perfect Frozen Peach Bellini
- Start With Frozen Peaches | Frozen peaches are essential. They are going to give the best texture to your ice cubes. Peaches are frozen at there price so they will be extremely sweet and refreshing.
- Quality Alchohol | Quality is vital when it comes to alcohol. You want a quality vodka and prosecco or champagne. It will offer a smoother drink instead of one with a sharp bite.
- Long Ice Cubes | Invest in some long ice cube trays, they will make your champagne flute look stunning but also hold up longer and slowly melt as you sip away. If you can’t find them, you can use regular ice cubes to replace it.
How Can I Make This Peach Bellini Alcohol Free
If you want to make a few of these that are alcohol-free, it can be done. What you will do is leave the vodka out of the frozen ice cubes. And then instead of champagne or prosecco, you will use a lemon-lime soda or ginger ale.
Top with some fresh mint or frozen peaches and serve.
Craving More Boozy Cocktails
Let me share some other cocktails you might consider adding to your menu. I am all about refreshing, smooth, and thirst-quenching cocktails that anyone can make.
- Frozen Mojito | Here is another chilled cocktail that will be a treat. You get the tang from the lime and the mellow from the mint, paired with rum.
- Pineapple Prosecco Cocktail | This prosecco cocktail is a beach-worthy cocktail. The pineapple offers such a bold and incredible tropical flavor.
- Tropical Rum Punch | Who can pass up a good punch? When you add an alcohol twist, this tropical punch becomes the highlight of the night. Fruity, refreshing and makes you feel like you are sitting on a beach.
Can I Make Frozen Bellinis Ahead of Time
Yes. You can whip up the ice cube portion and keep them in your freezer ready to go. Then as you are ready to serve them, drop an ice cube into the glass, and top with your alcohol. I do not recommend pouring champagne or prosecco over the ice cube ahead of time because it will begin to break down, and the champagne will lose the bubbles fast.
If you love peach and alcohol, this is a go-to recipe to try. We made a batch of these over the weekend while entertaining with friends, and let’s just say they were gone in a hurry. Everyone loved and raved about the fresh and vibrant flavors in this cool cocktail.
- 4 cups frozen peaches
- 1/2 - 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- champagne or prosecco
- Blend together the peaches, vodka, and ginger ale. Pour into ice molds and freeze until frozen.
- Place the bellini cube into a flute and top off with prosecco or champagne.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 130 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 4mg Carbohydrates: 13g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 11g Protein: 1g