Today I’m guest posting on Yellow Bliss Road for my friend Kristen, but I wanted to make sure that all of you over at Or Whatever You Do saw this zesty Italian pasta salad, because HELLO summer. I love you. And I love this salad. Pasta salad is kind of my thing right now, as you can probably tell. I have been posting a lot of them, and for good reason! They are awesome, and versatile, and easy to throw together for you summer bbq’s, potlucks, and get-togethers. Are you looking for something amazing to bring somewhere? Look no further!
- 1 pound pasta your choice
- 2-3 cups vegetables like broccoli bell peppers, and tomatoes - chopped
- 1/2 - 1 cup sliced olives I used black olives, but sliced kalamatas are good in this too!
- 1/2 bottle Zesty Italian dressing
- 1-2 tablespoons dry Zesty Italian dressing seasoning mix
- Boil the pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water when cooked.
- Add the vegetables to the salad. For extra flavor, marinate the veggies in the dressing for 3-4 hours prior to putting the salad together. This is totally optional though!
- Mix in half of the Zesty Italian Dressing. Reserve the other half and the dry seasoning mix for immediately before serving the salad, and then mix in.