Honey Garlic Ginger Stir Fry
Sesame Shrimp Stir Fry
Easy Garlic Beef and Broccoli
- 1 lb shelled, deveined, large shrimp
- 1 lb various vegetables (onion, asparagus, peas, green beans, zucchini, carrots, peppers, etc)
- 1/4 lb shiitake mushrooms
- 3-4 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 T dry sherry
- 1/4 tsp garlic chili sauce, Sriracha
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp water
- Mix Sauce ingredients in a small bowl, set aside. Mix slurry (cornstarch & water in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large wok or pan until almost smoking. You want it very, very, VERY hot. Dump in shrimp and stir fry approximately 2 minutes, or until pink. Remove from pan.
- If necessary, add more oil to pan and allow to heat again until smoking. Add vegetables and stir fry 3-4 minutes, or until crisp tender. Add garlic and stir fry 30 seconds.
- Dump in sauce mixture and heat, while stirring, until simmering. Slowly pour in slurry mixture and stir until sauce is thickened. You may not need entire slurry mixture.
- Serve over jasmine rice