Homemade Traeger Eggnog Cheesecake is a no-fuss all-flavor seasonal dessert that is simple, classic, and would be a star on any dessert table.
Traeger Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe
Every holiday table needs a good cheesecake, and eggnog is a perfect flavor to highlight during the fall holidays. Even if you don’t particularly *like* eggnog, it fits in so well with the cream cheese you won’t even mind the hit of dark rum along with the rich eggnog base. You’ll love it.
Get all of my easy dessert recipes here!
Traeger Eggnog Cheesecake Shopping List
- graham crackers
- cream cheese
- egg nog
- dark rum (optional)
Follow me on Instagram!
Tips for making amazing cheesecake
Cheesecake can be kind of finicky, especially if you do the sky-high New York style of cheesecake, complete with the springform pan and water bath.
I’ve only ever managed to get ONE of them 100% perfect, with no cracks or other issues popping up. I was on a mission, for a while, and tried it all.
Know what works better and is WAY easier than trying a zillion recipes, praying to the patron saint of water baths, and begging people NOT TO RUN THROUGH THE HOUSE FOR A FEW HOURS OMG?
Making a shorter cheesecake.
Seems like you might be missing out on something with a shorter cheesecake, but you really aren’t.
So – now that we have that part out of the way and we’ve decided to skip the springform and the water bath and do pie-sized cheesecakes that don’t take 17 years in culinary school or a healthy topping of sour cream to cover the cracks, the rest is easy
Over-mixing is a cheesecake’s worst enemy. Especially after the eggs are added, so make sure those get added last and only mix until you can’t see any streaks of egg white in the batter.
That brings me to my last point.
YES. Everything needs to be ROOM temperature.
You can’t shortcut this. Take the cream cheese, eggs, and egg nog out of the fridge for about 30-40 minutes prior to mixing this all up.
Make my Traeger Banana Bread too!
Can you make this in the oven?
You sure can! If you don’t have a pellet grill or just want to stay inside, you can totally make this in the oven. Just follow the same exact directions that are posted here, except you’ll want to put your cheesecake on the middle rack of the oven.
More Easy Traeger Recipes here!
More cheesecake to love
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, so I’ve got lots of choices on the site.
My other Eggnog-flavored cheesecake is swirled with caramel and cooked in your Instant Pot!
As long as you have the Instant Pot out, you can go ahead and try our Strawberry Instant Pot Cheesecake too!
I also have a traditional Vanilla Cheesecake, if you are not feeling the egg nog vibe.
Also see my:
Pin For Later!
This homemade eggnog cheesecake is the perfect mix of sweet and rich, and is topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon to really bring out the flavor of the eggnog!
- 7 graham crackers, crushed
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- 2 - 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup egg nog
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 1/2 TBSP vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP flour
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your pellet grill to ~325 degrees.
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together well. Press into an 8 inch pie plate.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar for 1 minute on medium, or until well combined. Add in egg nog, rum, vanilla, and flour. Mix an additional minute. Add in eggs and pulse 2-3 times. Finish mixing in the eggs by hand until the whites are incorporated. Do not overmix!
- Pour cheesecake batter into prepared crust. Place your cheesecake inside the pellet grill on a top rack. If you don't have a top rack, invert a large cake pan with high sides or place another rack on top of the bottom rack to create some additional space between the fire and the cake.
- Bake at 325 for 60-75 minutes, or until the sides are mostly set and the middle is still slightly jiggly. Cool on the counter for 1 hour before moving to the fridge to finish chilling for a minimum of 3-4 hours.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 439Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 128mgSodium: 297mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 7g