No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fluff Pie is a sweet, light, and airy mix of whipped cream, marshmallows, cream cheese, and pudding. No bake desserts are such an easy treat to throw together! Top with your favorite flavor of pie filling, or you can even skip the filling and slice up fresh fruit.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fluff Pie
I can’t wait to make this again. It was super easy, and everyone really liked it. It can be made a few days in advance too, so that always helps a lot. I love dishes that don’t have to be made the day of to taste the best!
No bake desserts are my summer BFF. Anytime I don’t have to fire up that oven to bring a dessert, it is considered a win in my book.
Personal Creations sent me this adorable pie pan! I’m officially in love. They have some really cool discounts here you can check out if you know someone who would love a personalized gift.
This pie is so incredibly flexible. You can customize the type of topping, and even experiment with different flavors of pudding mix and marshmallows if you want to get really crazy. It utilizes my easy fluffy cherry cheesecake dip recipe.
Have you ever made your own cherry pie filling? I haven’t, but it is on my summer “to-do” list this year. I think it would be fantastic to can some of those to break out. You can also use other types of fruit toppings if you’d like. My blueberry syrup would be perfect!
As much as I love making things from scratch, some days I just need something easy. Simple. Fast. And largely uncomplicated. This is totally that. If you are in the mood for something fruity, you also might want to check out my apple crumble pie.
- 2 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3.4 oz instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 large can cherry pie filling
- Mix together the crushed grahams and the butter. Press into the pie pan.
- Beat the whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Stir in the marshmallows, and set aside.
- Whip the cream cheese together with the brown sugar until its fully combined. Make sure your cream cheese is totally room temperature or you'll end up with chunks of cream cheese is the final product.
- Slowly add the milk and continue mixing until its fully incorporated with the cream cheese and brown sugar. Make sure to scrape your mixer or the mixing bowl.
- Add in the pudding mix, and keep mixing until its thickened. About 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in the pudding mix with the whipped cream/marshmallow mixture until fully combined.
- Place mixture into crust(s) and smooth top. Refrigerate the pie(s) for at least 4 hours.
This will make one very full 9" pie pan, or two full-enough 8" pies. If you make 2 pies you will need to double the crust recipe!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 493 Total Fat: 28g Saturated Fat: 16g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 78mg Sodium: 333mg Carbohydrates: 58g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 31g Protein: 5g
Need some more #EasyAsPie recipes? Check these ones out from my friends!
Pumpkin Silk Pie Recipe from The Gunny Sack
Cranberry Custard Pie from The Food Charlatan
Mini Apple Pies from Sprinkle Some Sugar
Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Pie from Melanie Makes
Cherry Pie Cookie Cups from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Coconut Banana Cream Pie from Lemons For Lulu