This post originally appeared on Chocolate, Chocolate, and More as a guest post! I wanted to share it with you all now. I LOVE these chocolate chocolate chip cookies, and I know you will too.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
What’s better than a chocolate chip cookie? A chocolate chocolate chip cookie. These are pretty much brownies in cookie form, and they are now my new favorites. If you have chocolate lovers in your life you NEED to make these for them. They are going to go crazy! Plus – they are easy.
Brownies are one of my very favorite desserts. I LOVE a brownie that is pretty much exactly in the middle of cakey and fudgy. These cookies fit that bill exactly, but with the awesome addition of little pockets of milk chocolate goodness in case you didn’t get ENOUGH chocolate from the cookie itself.
Use the best chocolate you can get your hands on for these. Good chocolate makes good baked goods. You wouldn’t think it would make a difference, but it totally does. Especially in cookies and dessert that are full of chocolate.
Need more cookie recipes? I’ve got you covered!
Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Browned Butter Shortbread Sandwich Cookies
Chocolate Sugar Cookies
Browned Butter Soft Ginger Cookies
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious chocolate cookies that are a chocolate-lover's dream! Chocolate cookie base, chocolate chips, all of it is here for you in these easy, tender cookies.
- 8 ounces 60% bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 ounce bag milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Place the chopped chocolate and butter into a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20 second bursts until melted. Don't overheat! It'll burn the chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Mix on high speed until the color is lightened, about 3 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate into the eggs, and mix on low for about 1 minute, until the chocolate is incorporated. Gently stir in the flour just until combined. Pour in the chocolate chips and stir until they are evenly distributed through the batter.
- Place in dollops on a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Let cool on the pan for 5-10 minutes, or until you can remove them without the cookies falling apart. They are very breakable until they have cooled a bit!
Recipe very slightly adapted fromMartha Stewart.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
Nutrition data provided here is only an estimate. If you are tracking these things for medical purposes please consult an outside, trusted source. Thanks!