Are you looking for something amazing to bring to a barbecue, neighborhood gathering, or potluck? Look no further! This Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing Recipe is easy to throw together, and is always one of the first things to disappear when it shows up at parties.
This post first appeared on Yellow Bliss Road!
Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing Recipe
HELLO summer. I love you. And I love this Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing Recipe. Pasta salad is kinda my thing right now, as you can probably tell. I have been posting a lot of them, and for good reason! They are awesome, versatile, and easy to throw together for you summer bbq’s, potlucks, and get-togethers.
- 1 pound pasta, your choice
- 2-3 cups vegetables like broccoli, bell peppers, and tomatoes - chopped
- 1/2 - 1 cup sliced olives, I used black olives, but sliced kalamatas are good in this too!
- 1/2 bottle Zesty Italian dressing
- 1-2 tablespoons dry Zesty Italian dressing seasoning mix
- Boil the pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water when cooked.
- Add the vegetables to the salad. For extra flavor, marinate the veggies in the dressing for 3-4 hours prior to putting the salad together. This is totally optional though!
- Mix in half of the Zesty Italian Dressing. Reserve the other half and the dry seasoning mix for immediately before serving the salad, and then mix in.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 139 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 140mg Carbohydrates: 26g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 4g Protein: 5g