This holiday wine spritzer is perfect for your holiday table. Wine and soda and cranberries sparkle in this festive fall drink! Your whole family will love it, and you’ll want to have a spare pitcher in reserve!
Holiday Wine Spritzer
When you are putting on a dinner as big as a Thanksgiving feast, sometimes the smaller details can get overlooked. Beverages and cocktails are usually the very last thing on my mind when I’m trying to time a turkey with all of the fixings properly and coordinate all of the other sides and helpers to go along with it.
This holiday wine spritzer is easy, delicious, and would make a beautiful addition to your holiday table. You can make a batch without the wine for the kids to enjoy, and the adults will love this sweet festive treat.
Use a good quality chardonnay for this. The rest of the ingredients are fairly sweet, so make sure the wine you choose isn’t too sweet or it will overwhelm the drink. Chardonnay was a perfect balance of crisp and light for this, or for just sipping on its own. I really enjoyed how refreshing it was.
Use a combination of fresh and frozen fruit in your spritzer. By using frozen fruit and chilled ingredients you can eliminate the need to use ice that will water down your drinks.
This doesn’t really taste like alcohol, so make sure it is labeled appropriately. You wouldn’t want anyone who doesn’t drink mistaking this for a non-alcoholic version!
I will be whipping up a pitcher of this for the next get-together I host!
Want some great wines delivered right to your doorstep?
I am far from knowledgeable about wine, but I LOVE it. Having a hand-curated box that lets me try things I’d never know to pick out if I was browsing my local stores allows me to venture outside of my typical comfort zones.
Here is what is on the way now in this month’s box. All for under $100!
- Rosanne’s Tribute 2018 Marsanne San Benito County, California
- Corsage 2018 Chardonnay California
- Chanmé Méchant 2019 Grenache Blanc Pays d’Oc IGP, France
- Ten Year Tree 2019 Mourvèdre Piekenierskloof, South Africa
- Maison L’Envoye MV Pinot Noir Bourgogne AOC, France
- Pip + Plow 2018 Merlot Washington
“It was so good!”— Joy Densford
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1 liter cranberry ginger ale, chilled
- 3 cups cranberry juice, chilled (or juice cocktail if you like it sweeter!)
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries (I used raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries)
- 1 lemon, washed and sliced
- Pour all ingredients into a large pitcher. Serve chilled.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 5gSugar: 20gProtein: 1g
Nutrition data provided here is only an estimate. If you are tracking these things for medical purposes please consult an outside, trusted source. Thanks!