Keep scrolling to the bottom for the recipe, and check out these awesome recipe ideas on your way!
Need some more no-bake ideas?
My original n0-bake cheesecake recipe.
- 1 - 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups half and half
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- M &M's
- 6 graham crackers, crushed
- Mix together the pudding mix, half and half, and vanilla until well combined and thickened. Add in softened cream cheese and mix until combined and there are no more lumps.
- Place some crushed graham crackers into individual serving dishes, and then spoon in some of the cheesecake mixture.
- Chill for 2-4 hours.
- Top with M&M's just before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 390 Total Fat: 28g Saturated Fat: 16g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 77mg Sodium: 439mg Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 22g Protein: 6g