Snickers cake is one of those that everyone is going to want the recipe for if it shows up at a potluck. Be prepared! It goes fast, and it is amazing!
Now that baseball season has started, we’re doing a lot of eating on the run. A LOT. If I forget to pack snacks? Oh.my.gosh. Look out. You think a pack of boys is unwieldy? You should check them out when they are tired. And hungry. NOT cool! Or anything resembling fun.
Which makes this perfect because who doesn’t love snickers. It has always been one of my favorite candy bars, so getting it in cake form is like my perfect cake.
I really want to make a beautiful layer cake version of this, and a cupcake version of this – so stay tuned for those in the future!
When I DO have a little time on my hands and want to make the family a treat, this Snickers cake is the perfect dessert to whip up.
It is fast. Super easy. And EVERYONE likes it.
For my son with peanut allergies I cut out a row of cake prior to topping with the candy bars and peanuts and set it aside so he could have a great treat too.
Major credit goes to my amazing sister-in-law Jen. I had a piece of this cake at her house on Sunday, and immediately was all – “Ahhh…perfect timing! This is awesome. Can I pleeeeaasssse have the recipe?”
Want more recipes from my amazing family? Check these out!
And because she loves me and loves to share, you have this awesome post now.
Make this for Thanksgiving, or anytime you need an awesome dessert that will please a crowd.
- 1 prepared 10x13 chocolate cake
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 bars SNICKERS, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- caramel sauce for drizzling
- Bake chocolate cake according to package directions. Let cool for 10 minutes, and then poke holes all over the cake.
- Mix together the caramel and sweetened condensed milk, and pour over cake. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whip cream with sugar and vanilla, and spread over the top of the cake. Sprinkle with chopped up SNICKERS®, peanuts, and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate until 30 minutes prior to serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 342 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 49mg Sodium: 201mg Carbohydrates: 35g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 32g Protein: 4g