I really really enjoy making things from scratch. A lot. And in a lot of cases it doesn’t take much more time than the pre-made versions. But some days?
I can’t even spare the thought in my head to decide what it is I WANT to make.
On those nights, I need to pull from my “quick and easy” ideas, and this one definitely fits the bill.
You can make up a batch of my Panko Breaded Chicken Breasts for these, or use your favorite pre-made versions.
Costco has a great brand out of these. They aren’t pre-cooked, so the chicken stays juicy and doesn’t dry out when you reheat them in the oven like some do. I love them.
- 4 large breaded chicken breasts
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 large freshly sliced tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large burrito-sized tortillas
- ranch dressing
- Bake chicken breast fritters at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Cut into small strips.
- Place tortillas on a flat surface and evenly distribute the chicken fritters, lettuce, tomato, and cheese. Put ranch dressing on top, and wrap tightly.