Dark Chocolate brownie bites topped with a fluffy peanut butter frosting, caramel and peanuts.
Snickers Brownie Bites
Hey there Or Whatever You Do readers! My name is Serene and I blog over at House of Yumm. I’m here to help out Nicole a little bit today. For those of you who haven’t heard already, she is in a bit of a transition in her home.
She has recently welcomed two more children into her loving home!! Super exciting times and also super busy times!
I know how crazy busy I am with 4 kids so I am in awe of Nicole and how well she manages her loving home. I am so happy to be able to help her out during this time and to share these Snickers Brownie Bites with you!
I don’t know about you, but I have a serious love affair with chocolate. It is my go to on a long day, a short day, or pretty much any day. And when it comes to candy bars, Snickers is my long time friend.
Something about that combo of chocolate, caramel and peanuts. That salty sweet combination just does me in every time. These are such a simple recipe too! That’s the best part.
Since most of my baking is done with a baby on the hip, I need easy. I thrive on easy. I used a brownie mix for the brownie bites, you can always use a homemade brownie batter to make these if you wish.
Even though chocolate is my love, this peanut butter frosting is enough to make me weak in the knees!
There’s plenty of actual peanut butter in here that you can really taste it. Not just a hint. No, no, no. Full on peanut butter. And that caramel drizzle, oh my. Just trust me, these little treats are so tasty, you won’t be needing that Snickers fix anymore.
If you make this recipe make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with#houseofyumm and tag me @houseofyumm! I love seeing your creations!
I hope you enjoy the recipe! Follow along on my cooking adventures:
- 1 brownie mix + required ingredients meant for a 9x9 pan-I used Pillsbury
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter I used Jif
- 1 tablespoons and 1/2 butter room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, prepare a mini muffin tin by spraying with baking spray and setting aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to directions, scoop brownie batter into mini muffin tin filing to about 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Check with toothpick if needed, insert toothpick and remove, should come out clean without dough stuck to it.
- Allow the brownie bites to cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes and then remove to continue cooling on a wire rack.
- To prepare the frosting beat the room temperature butter in the mixing bowl for about 1 minute until creamy. Add in the peanut butter and beat until smooth and creamy. Add in the vanilla extract and the powdered sugar.
- Beat on slow until powdered sugar is mostly mixed in, will be thick and slightly clumpy. Slowly add in the heavy cream. Beat over medium speed until frosting is light and fluffy. Add more powdered sugar or heavy cream as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Spoon the frosting into a piping bag, I used a Wilton 1M tip. Pipe the frosting onto the cooled brownie bites. Top with caramel topping and crushed peanuts. Serve immediately or store in closed container. Can keep for 2-3 days, would recommend not topping with caramel until ready to serve since the caramel will soak into the brownie as it sits.
More Mini Desserts To Enjoy: