Easy Skillet Beef and Mushroom One Pot Pizza Pasta is a great weeknight meal that your family is going to love.
Skillet Beef and Mushroom One Pot Pizza Pasta
Skillet meals are so awesome. They are filling, and FAST, and that’s totally what I’m into right now. Fast and easy and made with ingredients that I usually have on hand. Only dirtying ONE pot to cook the entire thing? BONUS!
School is starting this week, and with four boys in school and three little ones at home, I NEED some quick dinners that don’t come out of a box or out of the freezer. The kids loved this. The cheese melted right into the sauce, and made it cheesy and delicious.
One pot pasta skillet meals are a snap. Just make sure that you use the same kind of noodles that the recipe calls for or your results may vary by quite a bit.
To get the top layer of cheese to melt, just turn the burner down to low and cover the pot. In about 2 minutes it’ll be melty.
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 3/4 teaspoon dried
- 2 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 45 ounces water (3 of the tomato sauce cans)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 8 ounces Kraft Natural Cheese Pizza Blend Shreds
- Place the ground beef in a large pot over medium heat along with the olive oil, onion power, garlic salt, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring frequently, until browned.
- Add in the basil, oregano, tomato sauces, diced tomatoes, and mushrooms. Add in the water. Stir to combine, and then add in the egg noodles. Bring mixture to a low simmer and cook about 10 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Mix in 1 cup of Kraft Natural Cheese and stir to combine. Top with the other cup of cheese, and cover the pot to allow to melt.
- Serve immediately with garlic bread and fresh green salad.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.