This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WarmUpYourDay #CollectiveBias
Easy Apple French Toast Muffins
I LOVE a good easy breakfast, and bonus points for one that is hand-held, and doesn’t dirty too many dishes. Enter in this easy breakfast idea. These easy apple french toast muffins are amazingly easy, and completely delicious.
If you love muffins, you’ll definitely want to check out my Easy Banana Bread Muffins too, for quick breakfasts all week long.
Mix together your egg, half and half, sugar, and cinnamon. Unroll the Pepperidge Farm Apple Sweet Rolls, and cut into 1 inch pieces. Put the pieces into the egg mixture, and stir to coat.
I decided to use my mini pie maker to whip these up, but you could definitely make these in a muffin tin as well. Make sure it is sprayed really well with cooking spray, and preheat your oven to 350. One tube of sweet rolls will make about 6 regular-sized muffin cups, or 8 mini pie maker spaces.
Divide the packet of apples evenly over the muffins, and bake the french toast muffins for about 6-8 minutes in your mini pie maker, or about 15 minutes in your oven. You want them cooked through and slightly brown on the top.
Drizzle on the icing while the muffins are still warm, and serve immediately. So. delicious. A big glass of 100% Florida Orange Juice is the perfect beverage to go with these and your other breakfast treats!
My kids went CRAZY for these. My daughter? The craziest.
- 1 tube Pepperidge Farm Apple Sweet Rolls
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- If using oven, preheat to 350. If using mini pie maker, plug in and preheat until ready. Prepare either method with cooking spray.
- Unroll sweet rolls and cut into 1 inch sections. Mix together eggs, half and half, cinnamon, and sugar. Place pieces into the egg mixture, and then into the muffin tins or mini pie maker. Divide the apple topping evenly over all muffins.
- Bake in pie maker for 6-8 minutes, or in oven for 15-20 minutes or until dough is set and top is light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle icing over the top. Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 96 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 95mg Sodium: 63mg Carbohydrates: 13g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 10g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g