Nutella Cheesecake Cups
This is the best of all the dessert worlds in my book. Vanilla. Oreo. Nutella. Cheesecake. Yes please, one more?
Pulse the oreos in a blender or food processor until they are finely crumbed.
Mix with the melted butter and press approximately 2 TBSP of the cookie mixture into the lined cupcake tins.
Now make a basic vanilla cheesecake batter.
Pour ⅔ of the batter into the cupcake liners until they are ½ full. Sprinkle chocolate chips on the top of the vanilla batter.
Take the remaining batter and mix with the nutella. Pour on top of the vanilla batter and chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, or until the centers are set. Chill for several hours or overnight.
- 2 cups Oreo cookies crushed
- 3-4 TBSP butter melted
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese room temp
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 2 TBSP flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Place the oreos in a blender and pulse until they are fine crumbs. In a bowl, mix well with melted butter and press into cup cake tin lined with paper liners.
- Place cream cheese and sugar into your mixer and mix until combined. Add milk, heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla, and flour. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and mix JUST until combined.
- Remove 1/3 of the batter and mix in with the Nutella.
- Fill lined cupcake tins with 1/2 vanilla batter. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top of the vanilla. Top with Nutella cheesecake batter, and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the middles are set.
- Chill for several hours, or overnight for best flavor.