Its no secret that my favorite cookie is chocolate chip. My second favorite is definitely these M&M cookies, which are pretty much chocolate chip cookies with cool candy coating. They are easy to make, delicious to eat, and fun for the kids. They really feel like they are getting an extra dose of sugar by having the M&M’s in. I let them believe it. 🙂
Cream together your butter and sugars. Add in the vanilla. Mix and then add in the eggs, one at a time, and mix until well combined. Sift together the dry ingredients and then add in batches to the creamed butter. Mix until combined and then mix in the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 degrees on parchment paper, or a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-11 minutes, or until the edges are JUST turning brown.
Don’t over bake! Better to have the M&M Cookies in a minute under than a minute over.
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 cups butter
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, large
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups M&M candies
- Cream the butter and sugars together. Add vanilla and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Sift together the bread flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add mixture to butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Add in M&M's and chocolate chips and mix in.
- Allow to chill for approximately 4 hours. Bake at 325 for 10-11 minutes, or until the edges are JUST turning brown. Do not over bake or you will have hockey puck cookies! Adjust time as necessary.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 981 Total Fat: 46g Saturated Fat: 28g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 153mg Sodium: 563mg Carbohydrates: 131g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 91g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 12g