- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 2 TBSP garlic finely chopped
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan. Add mushrooms and cook over medium heat until browned. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds. Add wine and let reduce by 3/4.
- Slowly add heavy whipping cream while stirring. Reduce heat to medium-low, and let come to a gentle simmer. Gradually add in cheese while stirring. Remove from heat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately over hot pasta.
Never Miss A Recipe!
Subscribe to get occasional emails and snark direct from ME!